- Al Masad Ayah 2مَآ أَغْنَىٰ عَنْهُ مَالُهُۥ وَمَا كَسَبَ ٢ Neither his wealth nor ?worldly? gains will benefit him.
- Al Masad Ayah 1تَبَّتْ يَدَآ أَبِى لَهَبٍ وَتَبَّ ١ May the hands of Abu Lahab perish, and he ?himself? perish!
- Al Masad Ayah 3سَيَصْلَىٰ نَارًا ذَاتَ لَهَبٍ ٣ He will burn in a flaming Fire,
- Al Masad Ayah 4وَٱمْرَأَتُهُۥ حَمَّالَةَ ٱلْحَطَبِ ٤ and ?so will? his wife, the carrier of ?thorny? kindling,
- Al Masad Ayah 5فِى جِيدِهَا حَبْلٌ مِّن مَّسَدِۭ ٥ around her neck will be a rope of palm-fibre.
المسد which is spelled Surah Al Masad in english has meaning The Palm Fibre is placed at number 111 in the Quran. This surah that contains 5 number of ayah, started on page 603 & ends on page 603 in the Holy Quran.
المسد is part of & given to prophet Muhammad as the number 6 in the order of Quran revelation.
Translator: The Clear Quran Dr. Mustafa Khattab Language: en-US