- At Takatsur Ayah 1أَلْهَـٰكُمُ ٱلتَّكَاثُرُ ١ Competition for more ?gains? diverts you ?from Allah?,
- At Takatsur Ayah 2حَتَّىٰ زُرْتُمُ ٱلْمَقَابِرَ ٢ until you end up in ?your? graves.
- At Takatsur Ayah 3كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ٣ But no! You will soon come to know.
- At Takatsur Ayah 4ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ ٤ Again, no! You will soon come to know.
- At Takatsur Ayah 5كَلَّا لَوْ تَعْلَمُونَ عِلْمَ ٱلْيَقِينِ ٥ Indeed, if you were to know ?your fate? with certainty, ?you would have acted differently?.
- At Takatsur Ayah 6لَتَرَوُنَّ ٱلْجَحِيمَ ٦ ?But? you will surely see the Hellfire.
- At Takatsur Ayah 7ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّهَا عَيْنَ ٱلْيَقِينِ ٧ Again, you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.
- At Takatsur Ayah 8ثُمَّ لَتُسْــَٔلُنَّ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَنِ ٱلنَّعِيمِ ٨ Then, on that Day, you will definitely be questioned about ?your worldly? pleasures.
التكاثر which is spelled Surah At Takathur in english has meaning Competition is placed at number 102 in the Quran. This surah that contains 8 number of ayah, started on page 600 & ends on page 600 in the Holy Quran.
التكاثر is part of & given to prophet Muhammad as the number 16 in the order of Quran revelation.
Translator: The Clear Quran Dr. Mustafa Khattab Language: en-US