- Ash Sharh Ayah 1أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ ١ Have We not uplifted your heart for you ?O Prophet?,
- Ash Sharh Ayah 2وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرَكَ ٢ relieved you of the burden
- Ash Sharh Ayah 3ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ ٣ which weighed so heavily on your back,
- Ash Sharh Ayah 4وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ ٤ and elevated your renown for you?
- Ash Sharh Ayah 5فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ٥ So, surely with hardship comes ease.
- Ash Sharh Ayah 6إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ٦ Surely with ?that? hardship comes ?more? ease.
- Ash Sharh Ayah 7فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَٱنصَبْ ٧ So once you have fulfilled ?your duty?, strive ?in devotion?,
- Ash Sharh Ayah 8وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَٱرْغَب ٨ turning to your Lord ?alone? with hope.
الشرح which is spelled Surah Ash Sharh in english has meaning The Consolation is placed at number 94 in the Quran. This surah that contains 8 number of ayah, started on page 596 & ends on page 596 in the Holy Quran.
الشرح is part of & given to prophet Muhammad as the number 12 in the order of Quran revelation.
Translator: The Clear Quran Dr. Mustafa Khattab Language: en-US