- Al Falaq Ayah 1قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلْفَلَقِ ١ Say, ?O Prophet,? “I seek refuge in the Lord of the daybreak
- Al Falaq Ayah 4وَمِن شَرِّ ٱلنَّفَّـٰثَـٰتِ فِى ٱلْعُقَدِ ٤ and from the evil of those ?witches casting spells by? blowing onto knots,
- Al Falaq Ayah 3وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ٣ and from the evil of the night when it grows dark,
- Al Falaq Ayah 2مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ ٢ from the evil of whatever He has created,
- Al Falaq Ayah 5وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ ٥ and from the evil of an envier when they envy.”
الفلق which is spelled Surah Al Falaq in english has meaning The Dawn is placed at number 113 in the Quran. This surah that contains 5 number of ayah, started on page 604 & ends on page 604 in the Holy Quran.
الفلق is part of & given to prophet Muhammad as the number 20 in the order of Quran revelation.
Translator: The Clear Quran Dr. Mustafa Khattab Language: en-US